BURCHFIELD-CRAIG :Two Pittsburgh Families
Genealogies with historic notes, documents and pictures
This web site contains information related to the publication Burchfield-Craig: Two Pittsburgh Families, a partial genealogy of the Burchfield, Craig, and Staunton Families of Western Pennsylvania. It also includes information on the enterprises of Joseph C. Craig, an early entrepreneur in many facets of the Appalachian Basin oil and gas industry.
Photos, references, family trees, and kinship information are included.
- Some documents require passwords. Please use contact information at bottom of this page to email us for a password.
- A list of useful web sites used for research can found here.
- Errata/Changes sheet for the book can be found here. (updated October 6, 2015 with major Staunton tree updates)
- The entire book is available for download by clicking HERE (warning; 96MB Adobe .pdf document). Please use email contacts below to obtain a password.
- We have run out of printed copies of the book. We do not currently have plans for a reprint however contact us anyways as we will gather names and if enough people want books we will reprint at some point in the future.